Hamburgh may refer to:
- An older spelling of the German city of Hamburg, used up until the 19th century, from which the other names are derived
- The former name of the town and village of Hamburg, NY
- The former name of Glenville, North Carolina
- A former town in Maryland where the Foggy Bottom neighborhood of Washington, D.C., now stands
- Black Hamburgh, another name for the German/Italian wine grape Trollinger
- The Hamburg (chicken) or Hollandse Hoen, a Dutch chicken breed
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hamburgh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.