Hamburguesas El Corral
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Wholly owned subsidiary|
|Industry||Fast casual restaurants|
|Products||fast food, alcohol|
Hamburguesas El Corral is a Colombian restaurant chain with more than 208 locations. El Corral operates in several formats: Free Stand, Food Court, HiperMarkets and Convenience Store. In 2001, El Corral opened its first Corral Gourmet restaurant, offering not only hamburgers with different gourmet toppings such as aged cheeses, Argentinian sausage, stir-fry vegetables and different bread options and a range of liquors in its bar. El Corral is operated by Va! Group.
It is estimated that the Colombian chain is first in the fast food sector in Colombia, with 40% of the market share.
In 2004, El Corral opened its first pub, Beer Station.
El Corral has more than 208 restaurants in 30 Colombian cities.
In 2006, El Corral started its international operations opening the first restaurant outside Colombia in Panama. In 2013, El Corral opened its first restaurant in the United States located in Doral, Miami, Florida. El Corral has more than 15 restaurants in Latin America.
– Source: 
- "First Krispy Kreme Location in South America Set To Open". Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Nutresa compró todo un combo agrandado con El Corral". Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "El Corral tiene nuevo dueño". Semana. November 29, 2014. Retrieved August 21, 2017.
- "El Corral : Colombian Burger is Worth the Wait". Retrieved 14 January 2015.
- Localización - Hamburguesas El Corral