حمد الله نعمانی
|Mayor of Kabul|
|Assumed office |
24 August 2021
|Deputy Mayor||Maulvi Abdul Rashid|
|Preceded by||Mohammad Daud Sultanzoy|
|Born||Sipayaw village, Andar District|
Hamdullah Nomani is the mayor of Kabul since August 24, 2021, replacing Mohammad Daud Sultanzoy. He is also served the same position during the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (1996–2001). Born in Sipayaw village, Andar District, Ghazni Province, Nomani also served as Minister of Higher Education and member of the Taliban Supreme Council.
- "د اسلامي امارت په تشکیلاتو کې نوي کسان پر دندو وګومارل شول". باختر خبری آژانس. October 4, 2021.
- "Govt officials appointed by the Taliban so far".
- "Kabul Mayor Keeps City Running After Taliban Takeover". VOA.
- "HAMDULLAH NOMANI | United Nations Security Council".
- "Council Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/404 of 7 March 2017 implementing Article 11(4) of Regulation (EU) No 753/2011 concerning restrictive measures directed against certain individuals, groups, undertakings and entities in view of the situation in Afghanistan".
- Press, The Associated (September 19, 2021). "The Latest: Taliban to female Kabul city workers: Stay home". SFGATE.
- "Taliban-run Kabul municipality to female workers: Stay home". ABC News.