From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hamilton International Airport)
Hamilton Airport may refer to
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport, in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (IATA: YHM, ICAO: CYHM)
- Hamilton Airport (New Zealand), in New Zealand (IATA: HLZ, ICAO: NZHN)
- Hamilton Airport (Victoria) in Hamilton, Victoria, Australia (IATA: HLT, ICAO: YHML)
- Hamilton Municipal Airport (New York) serving Hamilton, New York - (FAA: H30)
- Hamilton Municipal Airport (Texas) serving Hamilton, Texas - (ICAO:KMNZ / FAA:MNZ)
- Butler County Regional Airport, in Hamilton, Ohio, United States (FAA: HAO, ICAO: KHAO)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about airports with the same or similar names.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended airport article, if one exists.