Hamilton Town Center
|Location||13901 Town Center Blvd, Noblesville, IN 46060|
|Developer||Simon Property Group|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|Total retail floor area||667,000 square feet|
|No. of floors||1|
|Website||Hamilton Town Center|
The center opened in 2008 with Dick's Sporting Goods, J. C. Penney, Bed Bath & Beyond, Borders Books & Music, Designer Shoe Warehouse, Ulta, and Stein Mart among its anchor stores. Bed Bath & Beyond and J. C. Penney predated the mall's opening by several months. Borders closed in 2011 and was replaced by an Earth Fare organic supermarket.
- Indianapolis Monthly. Emmis Communications. pp. 1–25. ISSN 0899-0328. Retrieved 2015-07-12.
- "Hamilton Town Center" (PDF). 17 May 2012. Retrieved 2015-07-12.
- "Hamilton Town Center Opens in Noblesville - CoStar Group". costar.com. Retrieved 2015-07-12.
- "Retailers Line Up for Noblesville Development - Newsroom - Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick". insideindianabusiness.com. Retrieved 2015-07-12.
- "Earth Fare grocery replacing Borders at Hamilton Town Center". ibj.com. Retrieved 2015-07-12.