Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hamlyn may refer to:
- Alan Hamlyn U.S.-English soccer defender of the 1960s and 1970s
- Paul Hamlyn (1926–2001), founder of the Hamlyn publishing company
- William Hamlyn-Harris (b. 1978) Australian javelin thrower
- Hamlyn (publishers), UK publisher non-fiction illustrated books
- Hamlyn Heights, Victoria, a suburb of Geelong in Australia
- Hamlyn Terrace, New South Wales, a suburb in the Central Coast
- Hamlyn's monkey (Cercopithecus hamlyni), also known as the owl-faced monkey
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hamlyn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.