|Studio album by Bathory|
|Released||16 April 1990|
|Recorded||June – August 1989 at Heavenshore Studio in Stockholm, Sweden|
|Producer||Quorthon, Boss Forsberg|
Hammerheart is the fifth studio album by Swedish extreme metal band Bathory. It continued the previous album Blood Fire Death's transition away from black metal to what became recognized as Viking metal, and is considered a cornerstone work of the genre.
All songs written and composed by Quorthon.
|1.||"Shores in Flames"||11:07|
|3.||"Baptised in Fire and Ice"||7:57|
|4.||"Father to Son"||6:28|
|5.||"Song to Hall Up High"||2:30|
|6.||"Home of Once Brave"||6:43|
|7.||"One Rode to Asa Bay"||10:23|
The 2003 remastered edition combines tracks 5 and 6.
- Quorthon – Main and backing vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, synthesizers, special effects.
- Kothaar: Electric Bass.
- Vvornth: Drums and Percussion.
- Executive Producer: Black Mark Production
- Arranged by Quorthon
- Produced, Recorded and mixed by Quorthon and Tomas "Boss" Forsberg
- All songs published by Black Mark Production
- Julia Schechner – album design
- Sir Frank Dicksee – cover artwork, The Funeral of a Viking (provided by Manchester City Art Gallery)
- Rivadavia, Eduardo. "Hammerheart - Bathory : Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards : AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 22 August 2012.