Pune, Maharashtra, India
Hamsa Nandini (born Poonam Bartake) is an Indian model, dancer, and actress known for her works in Telugu cinema. She has modeled for MaaStars magazine, Celebrity Cricket League, and Hyderabad International Fashion week 2011 and 2013. Her birth name is Poonam, under which she appeared in her first few films, but since there were too many people named Poonam in the film industry, director Vamsy rechristened her Hamsa Nandini. In 2015, she played the warrior princess Madanika in the Telugu historical Rudhramadevi.
Hamsa Nandini was born and brought up in Pune and moved to Mumbai to become a model. She has been in the modeling industry since 2002, and has modeled for MaaStars magazine, Celebrity Cricket League, Hyderabad International Fashion week 2011 & 2013, and various television commercials. She graduated in commerce and enrolled in a PG in human resources in 2009.
In 2013, all her four releases, Mirchi, Bhai, Atharintiki Daaredi and Ramayya Vasthavayya featured her in item numbers. She stated that she was happy "doing a five-minute dance number" as it gives her "phenomenal reach" and "a good platform to reach out to the masses". Most recently she performed a special number in Legend.
|2005||786 (Khaidi Premakatha)||Roshini||Telugu||credited as Poonam Bartake|
|2006||Corporate||Hindi||credited as Poonam Bartake|
|2011||Aha Naa Pellanta||Telugu|
|2012||Naa Ishtam||Herself||Telugu||Special appearance|
|2013||Mirchi||Herself||Telugu||Special appearance (Title Song)|
|2013||Bhai||Herself||Telugu||Special appearance ("Most Wanted")|
|2013||Ramayya Vasthavayya||Herself||Telugu||Special appearance|
|2013||Atharintiki Daaredi||Herself||Telugu||Special appearance ("Its time to party")|
|2014||Legend||Herself||Telugu||Special appearance in a song Lusku Tapa|
|2015||Bengal Tiger||Herself||Telugu||Special appearance|
|2016||Soggade Chinni Nayana||Hamsa||Telugu|
|2016||Srirastu Subhamastu||Nandhini||Telugu||Special appearance|
|2017||Kittu Unnadu Jagratha||Herself||Telugu||Special Song (Na Pere Singapore Sirimalle)|
|2017||Jai Lava Kusa||Telugu|
- "T'wood producers should improve: Poonam". The Times of India.
- "It's fun to shoot with Balakrishna: Hamsa Nandini - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2014-03-20. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- "Hamsa Nandini Walks the Ramp in Transparent White Saree at HIFW 2011 (Day 3) - High Resolution Photos".
- "Exclusive Interview With Hamsa Nandini - Interviews". CineGoer.com. 2009-05-14. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- "Grace is different from sensuality: Hamsa Nandini - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2014-03-17. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- "Hamsanandini gets wild for Prabhas - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2013-02-04. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- "Hamsa Nandini to jig with Pawan Kalyan - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2013-07-06. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- "Dance numbers give actors phenomenal reach: Hamsa Nandini (Interview)". Business Standard. 2013-09-29. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- Pudipeddi, Haricharan (2013-09-29). "Dance numbers give actors phenomenal reach: Hamsa Nandini". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- "Sri Hari's Real Star". Deccan Chronicle.
- "Nathalia Kaur and Hamsa Nandini as princesses in Guna Sekhar - Anushka's Rudrama Devi". idlebrain.com. Retrieved 30 March 2013.