From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamza and Ḥamza may refer to:
- Hamza ibn Abdul-Muttalib, the paternal uncle of the Islamic prophet Muhammad
- Hamza ibn-'Ali ibn-Ahmad, a founding leader of the Druze sect.
- Hamza, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Hamza, Iraq, (Al-Hamzah) a village in Qadisiyah Province, Iraq
- Hamza Stone, black colored antic rock at the Giresun Adası
- Tala Hamza, town in northern Algeria
- Hamza River, a very large aquifer, that roughly follows the course of the Amazon River, in Brazil
- Hamza (district), a city district of Tashkent, capital of Uzbekistan
- Hamza, letter of the Arabic alphabet
- Hamzanama, 16th-century book
- Thymelicus hamza, butterfly of the Hesperiidae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hamza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.