Hamza Shahbaz Sharif
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Hamza Shahbaz Sharif
حمزہ شہباز شریف
|Member of National Assembly of Pakistan|
5 September 1974 |
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
|Political party||Pakistan Muslim League (N)|
|Parents||Nusrat and Shehbaz Sharif|
|Relatives||See Sharif family|
|Alma mater||Government College University|
Family and education
Hamza Shahbaz Sharif was norn in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. He is the son of Shahbaz, the current Chief Minister of Punjab, and his wife, Nusrat. He is the nephew of Nawaz Sharif, the current Prime Minister of Pakistan. His grandfather, Muhammad Sharif, was the founder of Ittefaq Group. Author Tehmina Durrani, is his stepmother, while social activist, Maryam Nawaz, is his first cousin. He graduated from the Government College University, Lahore. He lives at Sharif Palace in Lahore, with his family.
Sharif’s assets increased from Rs 583,191 declared in 2008 to Rs 211,080,295 in 2011.
- "The mystery of Raiwind palace ownership". DAWN.COM. 3 January 2014. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- "Hamza Sharif now Poultry King of Punjab - thenews.com.pk". The News. 14 July 2014. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- "Baton passed: Hamza Shahbaz: Stepping out of the shadows - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 11 May 2013. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- "Maryam, Hamza vie for limelight". DAWN.COM. 7 December 2012. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- "Hamza Sharif bags NA-119 Lahore seat - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 12 May 2013. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- "Nawaz League supporters celebrate victory". DAWN.COM. 12 May 2013. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- "PML-N's exhilirating in-house duels". DAWN.COM. 3 January 2016. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- "Hamza fills in for Shahbaz". DAWN.COM. 26 September 2013. Retrieved 24 January 2017.