From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Han or han in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Han may refer to:
- Han (Western Zhou state) (韓) (11th century BC – 757 BC), a state during the Spring and Autumn period
- Han (state) (韓) (403 BC – 230 BC), a state during the Warring States period
- Han dynasty (漢) (206 BC – 220 AD), a dynasty split into 2 eras, Western Han and Eastern Han
- Shu Han (221–263), one of the Three Kingdoms
- Former Zhao (304–329), one of the Sixteen Kingdoms, known as Han (漢) before 319
- Cheng Han (304–347), one of the Sixteen Kingdoms, known as Han (漢) after 338
- Former Shu (907–925), a state during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period, known as Han (漢) between 917 and 918
- Southern Han (漢) (917–971), a state during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Later Han (Five Dynasties) (漢) (947–951), a state during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Northern Han (951–979), successor to Later Han, also during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Han (漢) (1360–1363), an insurgent state founded by Chen Youliang in the Yuan Dynasty
- Han Chinese, the dominant ethnic group of China, named after the Han dynasty
- Han (surname), also Haan, Hahn or Hann, the Romanized spelling of many Chinese family names: 韓(韩), 邗, 罕, 寒, 憨, 漢, etc.
- Khan (title), or Han in Chinese transliteration, originally Central Asian title for a sovereign or military ruler
- Type 091 submarine, the first nuclear powered submarine class (SSN) deployed by the People's Liberation Army Navy
- Han, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Han system (藩), a term for feudal clan or fief in Japan
- Han school, an educational establishment during the Edo period
- Han, a wooden board hanging throughout a temple complex in a Zen monastery to alert monks of mealtime when out of range of the umpan
- Han (cultural), a Korean cultural concept of lament
- Han (Korean surname), a Korean surname (한, 韓 or 漢), also romanized as "Hahn"
- Korea, an abbreviation for "Hanguk" (한국, 韓國), the Korean language name for Korea
- Korean language (한국어 Hangug-eo) or Hangul (한글 Hangeul)
- an archaic Korean root meaning "great" or "leader"; transliterated into hanja as 韓, 幹, or 刊; see Names of Korea
- Samhan, three confederacies of chiefdoms on the southern Korean peninsula in the Proto-Three Han Kingdoms Period
- HAN, the International Air Transport Association code for Noi Bai International Airport serving Hanoi
- Hán, a term describing related to the history of writing in Vietnam
- Hän language, an endangered indigenous language spoken by the Hän people
- Han, Eskişehir in Turkey
- Han-sur-Lesse, Rochefort, Belgium
- Huns, most notably Attila the Hun
- Han, the Turkish word for a caravanserai
- Han (trilobite)
- Han unification (Chinese character glyph unification) in Unicode
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- Home network, a type of local area network
- Hydroxylammonium nitrate, a rocket fuel oxidizer and monopropellant
- Khan (title), alternative spelling, notably in Turkic languages
- Han River (disambiguation)
- Hans (disambiguation)
- Hahn (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Han"
- All pages with titles containing "Han"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Han.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.