(Redirected from Han-Shan)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hanshan may refer to:
- Hanshan (poet) (寒山), a figure associated with a collection of poems from the Tang Dynasty
- Hanshan Deqing (憨山德清), a Buddhist monk from the Chinese Ming Dynasty
- Hanshan County (含山县), of Chaohu City, Anhui
- Hanshan District (邯山区), Handan, Hebei
- Hanshan Temple (寒山寺), Buddhist temple and monastery in Suzhou
- Hanshan, Shuyang County (韩山镇), town in Shuyang County, Jiangsu
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hanshan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.