Han Hye-jin (model)
Han in 2018
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Revised Romanization||Han Hye-jin|
Han Jin (full name Han Hye-jin; born 23 March 1983) is a South Korean fashion model and TV personality. She has been on the covers of many fashion magazines, including the May 2008 and June 2009 Korean editions of Vogue.  She walked in the NYFW for 3 years (2006–08).
Han has walked for designers including:
3.1 Philip Lim, 6267, Academy of Art University, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Aigner, Andrew Gn, Anteprima, Baby Phat, Barbara Bui, Burberry Prorsum, Cacharel, Carmen Marc Valvo, Celine, Chaiken, Chloe, Cividini, Costello Tagliapietra, Costume National, D&G, DKNY, Diane von Furstenberg, Dice Kayek, Dolce & Gabbana, Gaetano Navarra, Gucci, James Coviello, Joanna Mastroianni, Karen Walker, Karl Lagerfeld, Kenzo, Lacoste, Louis Vuitton, Luca Luca, Malo, Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Miss Sixty, Monique Lhuillier, Narciso Rodriguez, Peter Som, Pollini by Rifat Ozbek, Rebecca Taylor, Roberta di Camerino, Roberto Cavalli, Ruffian, Sari Gueron, Sonia Fortuna, Sportmax, Thakoon, Valentino, Vena Cava, Yves Saint Laurent, Rive Gauche, Yigal Azrouel
3.1 Phillip Lim, Amuleti J, Anne Klein, Antonio Berardi, BCBG Max Azria, Baby Phat, Bottega Veneta, Bruno Pieters, Burberry Prorsum, Costume National, Carmen Marc Valvo, Celine, Chaiken, Chanel, Charles Nolan, Cher Michel Klein, Chloe, Chris Han, Cividini, Cynthia Steffe, D&G, Daks by Giles Deacon, Dennis Basso, Derercuny, Designers for Darfur, Dice Kayek, Diesel StyleLab, Dolce & Gabbana, Hussein Chalayan, Issey Miyake, Jason Wu, Karl Lagerfeld, Kenzo, Love Sex Money, Luca Luca, Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Massimo Rebecchi, Michael Kors, Monique Lhuillier, Moschino, Nanette Lepore, Peter Som, Proenza Schouler, Richard Chai, Rock & Republic, Ruffian, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sari Gueron, Sportmax, Sybilla, Temperley, Thakoon, Tsumori Chisato, Vera Wang, Viktor & Rolf, Yeohlee, Yigal Azrouel, Zac Posen
On February 27, 2018 it was reported that Han was dating television announcer turned entertainer and host Jun Hyun-moo. The pair have worked together hosting MBC's reality television programme I Live Alone and have emceed the special pilot programme "Romance Package" on SBS. It has since been announced that the couple broke up.
- 2012: Shinhwa Broadcast (JTBC) - 6 and 13 October 2012 (eps 30 and 31)
- 2014: Running Man - 1 June 2014 (ep 198)
- 2016: I Live Alone - Ep 171 - 284 (cast member)
- 2017: Beauty Bible 2017 - MC with Im Soo-hyang and Yura
- 2017: MBC Entertainment Awards 2017 - MC with Kim Hee-chul and Yang Se-hyung
- 2018: Life Bar TVN
- 2018: Dating Interference 2 KBS JOY
- 2019: More Salty Tour TVN
- "Han Hye Jin – Profile". models.com. Retrieved 2009-08-01.
- "Han Jin – Fashion Model". New York Magazine. 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-01.
- "TV entertainer Jun Hyun-moo, model Han Hye-jin dating". Yonhap News Agency. February 27, 2018.
- Park, Jin-young (February 27, 2018). "전현무 한혜진, 썸→열애..'나혼자산다' 공식 1호 커플 탄생 [종합]". OSEN (in Korean).
- Hong, Se-young (February 27, 2018). "전현무 한혜진 열애인정 "좋은 감정 가지고 알아가는 중" [공식입장 전문]". Sports Donga (in Korean).
- Hong, Grace Danbi (5 October 2012). "Shinhwa's Best and Worst Dressed Chosen by Top Models". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 2013-02-05.
- Ho, Stewart (13 October 2012). "Shinhwa′s Eric Goes Drag As He Struts the Runway for Shinhwa Broadcast". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 2013-02-05.