Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||1985 (age 33–34)|
|Occupation||Film director, |
|Revised Romanization||Han Jun-hui|
- To Bite a Cigarette (short film, 2005) - director
- Once in a Summer (2006) - production support
- BABO (2008) - assistant director
- Understanding Moives (2013) - director
- The Gifted Hands (2013) - screenwriter
- Hwayi: A Monster Boy (2013) - production support
- Coin Locker Girl (2015) - director, screenwriter
- Hit and Run Unit (2018) - director
- Conran, Pierce (14 May 2014). "KIM Hye-soo and KIM Go-eun Team Up for COIN LOCKER GIRL". Korean Film Biz Zone. Retrieved 2015-06-11.
- Conran, Pierce (21 April 2015). "Critics' Week Takes COIN LOCKER GIRL". Korean Film Biz Zone. Retrieved 2015-06-11.
- Jin, Eun-soo (24 April 2015). "Noir film Coin Locker Girl puts women in lead". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2015-06-11.
- Won, Ho-jung (28 April 2015). "Herald Review: Life in its harshest form in Coin Locker Girl". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 2015-06-11.
- Na, Won-jung (20 May 2015). "Interview: Director HAN Jun-hee and Actress KIM Go-eun of COIN LOCKER GIRL". Korean Film Biz Zone. Retrieved 2015-06-11.
- Ma, Kevin (22 May 2015). "Creating a female-driven crime film". Film Business Asia. Retrieved 2015-06-11.
|This Korean biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|