Jump to navigation Jump to search
Han River may refer to:
- Han River (Guangdong) (Han-jiang, 韩江), southeast China, flows into the South China Sea
- Han River (Hubei) (Han-shui, 漢水 or Han-jiang, 漢江), the longest tributary of the Yangtze, China
- Han River (Korea) (Han-gang, 한강, 漢江), flowing through Seoul, Korea
- Han River (Vietnam) (Sông Hàn 滝汗 or Hàn giang 汗江), empties into the South China Sea at Da Nang
- Xihan River or Western Han River (西汉水), a northern tributary of the Jialing River, China
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Han River.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.