Hanasaki Station (Saitama)
Hanasaki Station platforms, November 2008
|Location||Hanasaki, Kazo-shi, Saitama-ken
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Isesaki Line|
|Distance||54.8 km from Asakusa|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Passengers (FY2014)||11,128 daily|
This station has an elevated station building, with two opposed side platforms serving two tracks located on the ground level.
|1||■ Tobu Isesaki Line||for Tatebayashi, Ashikagashi, and Ōta|
|2||■ Tobu Isesaki Line||for Kuki, Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen, Kasukabe, Kita-Senju, and Asakusa|
|Tobu Isesaki Line|
Hanasaki Station opened on 1 April 1927.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Hanasaki Station becoming "TI-04".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 11,128 passengers daily.
- Hanasaki Ekimae Post Office
- Satoe Memorial Art Museum of 21st Century
- Heisei International University
- Hanasaki Tokuei High School
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 222. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- 駅情報（乗車員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Retrieved 26 May 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hanasaki Station (Saitama).|
- Hanasaki Station information (Tobu) (in Japanese)