The locality of Port Neville, which has a post office, is located on the east side of the narrows that form the opening into Johnstone Strait of the port, which is really an inlet, at .
Port Neville Indian Reserve No. 4, or Port Neville 4, is located at the upper end of the port, to the south of Fulmore Lake at  It is 14.9 ha. in size and is under the governance of the Tlowitsis Tribe band government of the Kwakwaka'wakw peoples. It is one of 11 reserves governed by the Tlowitsis, another of which is also on Port Neville, Hanatsa Indian Reserve No. 6, or Hanatsa 6, 95.1 ha. in size, is located on the south shore of the upper end of Port Neville at , to the east of Hanatsa Point at , which is at a narrows between the upper end of the port and the wider area towards its opening.
On the east shore of the port is xudzedzalis, a fort utilized by the Matilpi group of Kwakwaka'wakw. at . Its name means "fort on flat on beach" .
- BC Names/GeoBC entry "Port Neville (port)"
- BC Names/GeoBC entry "Port Neville (locality)"
- BC Names/GeoBC entry "Port Neville 4 (Indian reserve)"
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada, Reserve/Settlement Village Detail
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada Reserves/Settlements/Villages Detail
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada Reserve/Settlement/Village Detail
- BC Names/GeoBC entry "Hanatsa 6 (Indian reserve)"
- BC Names/GeoBC entry "Hanatsa Point"
- BC Names/GeoBC entry "xudzedzalis (fort)"
|This article about a location on the Coast of British Columbia, Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|