Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hanbin may refer to:
- Hanbin District, district in Ankang, Shaanxi, China
- Hanbin Township, township in Yining, Ili Kazakh Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang, China
Hanbin is also a Chinese masculine given name. Notable people with this name include:
- Wang Hanbin (born 1925), Chinese Communist Party politician
- He Hanbin (born 1986), Chinese badminton player
- Hanbin Ng (born 1989), Singaporean basketball player
- Han-bin, Korean given name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hanbin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.