Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up handball or handballing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handball is an Olympic team sport.
Handball may also refer to:
- American handball
- Australian handball
- Beach handball
- Chinese handball, a variant of American handball popular in New York City during the 1960s and 1970s
- Czech handball, an outdoor ball game
- Field handball, the original outdoor team handball, played at the 1936 Olympics
- Frisian handball
- Gaelic handball, a sport played in Ireland
- Handball (school), a children's ball game also known as four square
- Handball (Australian rules football), a legal method of disposing of the ball and an alternative to a footpass
- Handball, a foul used in association football for illegal use of arms or hands
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.