(Redirected from Handballing)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up handball or handballing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handball is an Olympic team sport.
Handball may also refer to:
- American handball
- Australian handball
- Beach handball
- Chinese handball, a variant of American handball popular in New York City during the 1960s and 1970s
- Czech handball, an outdoor ball game
- Field handball, the original outdoor team handball, played at the 1936 Olympics
- Frisian handball
- Gaelic handball, a sport played in Ireland
- Handball (school), a children's ball game also known as four square
- Handball (Australian rules football), a legal method of disposing of the ball and an alternative to a footpass
- Handball, a foul used in association football for illegal use of arms or hands
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.