Handcross Park School
|Head Master||Richard Brown|
|Colours||Blue & Gold|
Handcross Park School is an independent co-educational preparatory school in Handcross, between Crawley, Horsham and Haywards Heath in West Sussex, England. The school provides private co-education from the Nursery aged 2, through Pre-Prep and into Prep until aged 13, with a mix of day pupils and weekly and full boarders. The school traces its origins back to 1887, and moved to its current site in 1968. As of 2016, the School has 362 pupils.
The current Headmaster, Richard Brown, joined the school in September 2016 taking over from Graeme Owton who became Head in 2011. Graeme Owton has become Executive Head of the Brighton College Prep Schools.
Apart from Brighton College (which they are merged with), Handcross leavers get a wide range of offers at elite Public boarding schools such as Worth, Wellington, Charterhouse, Epsom, Harrow, Sevenoaks, Winchester and Shrewsbury amongst others. 
- Official website
- Independent Schools Inspectorate - Inspection Report (2011)
- Ofsted - Inspection report for early years provision (2006)
- - Social Care Inspection Report (2008)
- Brighton College, Junior Boarding (11-13)
- A Brighton College School
- "Handcross Park School to become part of Brighton College (From The Argus)". The Argus (Brighton). 30 June 2011. Retrieved 5 July 2011.
- School houses
- Senior school admissions