From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up handedness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handedness is a human attribute reflecting the unequal distribution of fine motor skill between the left and right hands.
Handedness may also refer to:
- Chirality, Greek for handedness, used to describe similar concepts in other fields:
- Chirality (mathematics), the property of a figure being non-identical to its mirror image
- Orientation (vector space), an asymmetry that makes a reflection impossible to replicate by means of a simple rotation
- Sinistral and dextral, terms in biology and geology
- Handedness of screw threads, springs, or propellers, in mechanics and engineering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handedness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.