|Publicly traded limited company|
|Headquarters||Kinnegatan 17 A S-531 33 Lidköping, Sweden|
|Europe, North and South America, Australia|
Handheld is a global manufacturer of Rugged Computers and Rugged Mobile/Smart Phones, i.e. computers that are specifically designed to reliably operate in harsh usage environments and conditions, such as strong vibrations, extreme temperatures and wet or dusty conditions. Handheld’s line-up ranges from PDA’s to tablets and notebooks.
Handheld was founded in Sweden in 1997 and has since grown very fast, Handheld's turnover is now 200 million with about 40 employees. The company today has eight subsidiaries in addition to the group’s headquarters in Sweden: in Finland, UK, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Australia and the USA.
- "Handheld Nautiz X3 Mobile Phone".
- "Handheld Europe New Rugged Mobile Phone – Nautiz X5".
- "Nautiz X7".
- "Nautiz X1 – Built to survive".
- "Handheld åter årets Gasell".[permanent dead link]
- "Snabbväxande datortillverkaren Handheld startar dotterbolag i Storbritannien". Archived from the original on 2012-03-03.
|This article about a telecommunications company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Swedish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|