Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up handicap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handicapped or handicap may refer to:
- Handicapping, various methods of leveling the outcome in a competitive sport or game:
- Handicapping, various methods of outcome prediction or leveling outcome predictions:
- Hand-in-cap, an old English trading game that inspired the word handicap
- "The Handicapped", short story by Larry Niven originally published in 1967 as "Handicap"
- Disability, an impairment that substantially affects a person's life activities, and may be present at birth or arise later in life
- Self-handicapping, a psychological method for preserving self-esteem
- Handicap principle, an evolutionary theory (also known as handicap theory)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handicap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.