From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up handicap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handicapped or handicap may refer to:
- Handicapping, various methods of leveling the outcome in a competitive sport or game:
- Handicapping, various methods of outcome prediction or leveling outcome predictions:
- Hand-in-cap, an old English trading game that inspired the word handicap
- Disability, an impairment that substantially affects a person's life activities, and may be present at birth or arise later in life
- Self-handicapping, a psychological method for preserving self-esteem
- Handicap principle, an evolutionary theory (also known as handicap theory)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handicap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.