From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up handicap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handicapped or handicap may refer to:
- Handicapping, various methods of leveling a sport or game
- Hand-in-cap, an old English trading game that inspired the word handicap
- Disability, a usually congenital physical or mental impairment
- Handicap principle, an evolutionary theory
- Self-handicapping, a psychological method for preserving self-esteem
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handicap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.