|Elevation||14,058 ft (4284.8 m)  NAVD88|
|Prominence||1908 ft (582 m) |
|Isolation||11.18 mi (18.00 km) |
|Location||Hinsdale County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||San Juan Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Handies Peak, Colorado
|First ascent||1874 Franklin Rhoda|
Handies Peak is a high and prominent mountain summit of the San Juan Mountains range in the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 14,058-foot (4284.8 m) fourteener is located in the Bureau of Land Management Handies Peak Wilderness Study Area, 13.4 miles (21.5 km) southwest by west (bearing 232°) of the Town of Lake City in Hinsdale County, Colorado, United States.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)|
- List of mountain peaks of North America
- "Handies Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- "HANDIES". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved January 6, 2016.
- "Handies Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved January 6, 2016.
- "Handies Peak". Bureau of Land Management. 2013-02-27. Retrieved 30 May 2013.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|