Handley Wildlife Management Area
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Handley Wildlife Management Area|
|Location||Pocahontas, West Virginia, United States|
|Area||784 acres (317 ha)|
|Elevation||3,169 ft (966 m)|
|Operator||Wildlife Resources Section, WVDNR|
|Website||WVDNR District 3 Wildlife Management Areas|
Handley Wildlife Management Area is located on 784 acres (317 ha) northwest of Marlinton in Pocahontas County, West Virginia. It is near the headwaters of the Williams River in the Monongahela National Forest.
- "Handley Wildlife Management Area". Protected Planet. IUCN. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- WVDNR District 3 Wildlife Management Areas, Accessed April 3, 2008 Archived May 7, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- West Virginia DNR District 3 Wildlife Management Areas
- West Virginia Hunting Regulations
- West Virginia Fishing Regulations
|This article about a location in Pocahontas County, West Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|