Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up handmade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handmade may refer to:
- Handicraft, things that are made by hand
- Handmade (Jimmy Rankin album), 2003
- Handmade (Hindi Zahra album), 2010
- Handmade (The Ongoing Concept album), 2015
- Handmade, a 1970 album by Mason Williams
- Hand Made, a 1993 album by Mitchel Forman
- HandMade Films, George Harrison's production company
- Rhino Handmade, a record label
- Handmaid, a female attendant, assistant, domestic worker (servant), or slave
- Made hand, a poker hand that does not need improvement to win
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handmade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.