Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hands in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hands is the plural of hand, a body part.
Hands may also refer to:
Film and television
- Hands (indie rock band), an American indie rock band
- Hands (metal band), an American Christian metal band
- Hands (Bumblefoot album), an album by Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal
- Hands (Dave Holland and Pepe Habichuela album), an album by Dave Holland and Pepe Habichuela
- Hands (Little Boots album), an album by Little Boots
- Hands (EP), an extended play by Emanuel and the Fear
- "Hands" (2016 song), a charity song by various artists to raise money for victims of the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting
- "Hands" (Jewel song), a song by Jewel Kilcher
- "Hands" (Mike Perry song)
- "Hands" (Kumi Koda song), a song by Kumi Koda
- "Hands" (The Raconteurs song), a song by The Raconteurs
- "Hands" (The Ting Tings song), a song by The Ting Tings
- "Hands", a song by Four Tet from Rounds
- "Hands", a song by m-flo from Planet Shining
- Hands (advertisement), a controversial political advertisement aired on television during the 1990 United States Senate election in North Carolina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hands.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.