From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hang, hang, hāng, háng, or hǎng in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hang may refer to:
- Hanging, a form of capital punishment
- "Hang", a song by Avail from their 1996 album 4am Friday
- Hang (computing), a computer malfunction
- Hang (instrument), a musical instrument
- Hanging (meat), a form of beef aging
- Hanging craft, a decorative or symbolic hanging object
- Hanging scroll, a type of decorative art
- Hanging topic, a concept in the information structure of a sentence
- Hang (Lagwagon album), an album by the punk band Lagwagon
- Hang, a 2017 album by the indie rock band Foxygen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.