From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hang Time)
|Look up hang time or hangtime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hang time generally refers to how long a (self-)launched object stays in the air:
- In basketball, the length of time a player stays in the air after jumping to score or pass the ball.
- In American football, the length of time a punted ball flies through the air.
- In some first-person shooters, the length of time a player flies through the air as the result of a grenade jump.
Hang time may also refer to:
- NBA Hangtime, a 1996 basketball arcade game by Midway Games
- Hang Time (album), an 1988 album by Soul Asylum
- Hang Time (TV series), an American television show that aired from 1995 to 2000
- Hang Time (2003), a short movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hang time.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.