The Hanger Hill Garden Estate includes Queens Drive, Links Road and Monks Drive, and was built between 1928 and 1936 to designs by architects Douglas Smith and Barley. This was designated a conservation area in 1969.
The Haymills Estate is further north, built on the site of Hanger Hill House. This estate is laid out in distinctive crescents and includes Tudor Revival, Neo-Georgian and Moderne houses. It was designated as a separate conservation area in 1996.
Hanger Hill Park is in the area.
- Mapit https://mapit.mysociety.org/area/8195.html
- Hidden London http://hidden-london.com/gazetteer/hanger-hill/
- Ealing Council https://www.ealing.gov.uk/info/201158/conservation_areas/1025/ealing_conservation_areas/10
- Hanger Hill Garden Estate Residents Association http://www.hhgera.com/conservation-and-planning
- Ealing Council https://www.ealing.gov.uk/info/201158/conservation_areas/1025/ealing_conservation_areas/11