Hanging Grove Township, Jasper County, Indiana
|Hanging Grove Township|
Location in Jasper County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||29.91 sq mi (77.5 km2)|
|• Land||29.91 sq mi (77.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||696 ft (212 m)|
|• Density||7.7/sq mi (3.0/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453368|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 29.91 square miles (77.5 km2), all land.
- Gillam Township (north)
- Salem Township, Pulaski County (east)
- Monon Township, White County (southeast)
- Milroy Township (southwest)
- Marion Township (west)
- Barkley Township (northwest)
The township contains two cemeteries: Lefler and Osborne.
Hanging Grove Township residents may request a free library card from the Jasper County Public Library.
- "Hanging Grove Township, Jasper County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- "How do I get a library card?". Jasper County Public Library. Retrieved 8 March 2018.