|Look up hangman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hangman most commonly refers to:
- Hangman, an executioner who carries out a death sentence by hanging
- Hangman (game), a game of guessing a word or phrase one letter at a time
Hangman may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Hangman (1959 film), an American western directed by Michael Curtiz
- Hangman (2001 film), a 2001 television film featuring Mädchen Amick and Lou Diamond Phillips
- The Hangman (2010 film), an Indian film starring Om Puri and Shreyas Talpade
- Hangman (2015 film), a British found footage film starring Jeremy Sisto
- Hangman (2017 film)
- Hangman (play), a 2015 play by Martin McDonagh
- Hangman (DC Comics), an enemy of Batman
- Hangman (Marvel Comics), the name of two fictional characters in the Marvel Universe
- The Hangman, originally a hero, later a villain in Red Circle Comics publications
- "The Hangman" (poem), a children’s poem by Maurice Ogden, also a 1964 animated short based on the poem
- Hangman (novel), a novel by Michael Slade
- "The Maid Freed from the Gallows", a folk song sometimes given the title "Hangman"
- "Hangman", an unreleased song by English rock band Queen
- "Hangman", a song by Krokus from Hellraiser
- The Hangman (roller coaster), a roller coaster located at the now-defunct Opryland USA theme park in Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
- Hangman (video game), a game for the Atari 2600 based on the guessing game
- Hangman cliffs, on the north coast of Devon, England
- Hangman Island, in Boston Harbor, Massachusetts, United States
- Hangman Creek, a variant name for Latah Creek, in Washington and Idaho, United States
- "The Hangman", nickname of Reinhard Heydrich (1904–1942), German Nazi, one of the main architects of the Holocaust
- "Hangman Hawley", nickname of Henry Hawley (c. 1679–1759), British Army lieutenant general
- Hangman Hughes (born 1974), ring name of Canadian professional wrestler Mike Hughes
- "Hangman" Bobby Jaggers, ring name of American professional wrestler Robert F. Jeaudoin (1948–2012)
- "Hangman Page", one of the ring names used by professional wrestler Adam Page
- All pages beginning with "Hangman"
- Hangmen (disambiguation)
- The Hanged Man (disambiguation)
- Hanging tree (disambiguation)
- Hang (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hangman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.