(Redirected from Hanky Panky (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hanky-panky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hanky Panky may refer to:
- Hanky Panky (Tommy James and the Shondells album), the group's 1966 debut album
- Hanky Panky (Hank Jones album), 1975
- Hanky Panky (The The album), 1995
- "Hanky Panky" (Tommy James and the Shondells song), 1966 (originally recorded by The Raindrops in 1963)
- "Hanky Panky" (Madonna song), 1990
- Hanky Panky (1982 film), a 1982 film starring Gene Wilder and Gilda Radner
- Hanky Panky (2017 film), a 2017 film
- "Hanky Panky" (King of the Hill), an episode of King of the Hill
- Hanky-Panky cocktail, a variation on the sweet martini
- Henk Schiffmacher or Hanky Panky (born 1952), Dutch tattoo artist
- A slang expression referring to any activity between a couple varying from fondling and kissing to sexual activity.
- Hokkani boro or hakk'ni panki, a Romany expression meaning "great trick"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hanky Panky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.