From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hanley may refer to:
- Hanley, Saskatchewan, a town
- United Kingdom
- Hanley, Staffordshire, a town in the United Kingdom
- Hanley Castle (castle), a 13th-century castle in Worcestershire, England
- Hanley, Worcestershire, is a civil parish in Worcestershire, England
- William Hanley Trophy, awarded to the Most Sportsmanlike Player in the Ontario Hockey League
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hanley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.