Hanna Kokko (born 1971) is a scientist, working in the field of evolution and ecology. She was a Professor of Evolutionary Biology at Helsinki University, Finland, and at the Australian National University as a Professor of Evolutionary Ecology. She is currently Professor in Evolutionary Ecology at the University of Zürich. She has been awarded the 2010 Per Brinck Oikos Award and the British Ecological Society's Founder's Prize. Her move to Australia followed her appointment as an Australian Laureate Fellow. She was also made a Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science in 2014.
- Kokko, H. 2007. Modelling for Field Biologists (and Other Interesting People). Cambridge University Press
- Bargum, K. & Kokko, H. Kutistuva turska ja muita evolution ihmeitä. (Finnish)
- ^ http://www.oikos.ekol.lu.se/pbow2010.html
- ^ http://www.britishecologicalsociety.org/grants/honours_awards_prizes/founders_prize.php
- ^ http://www.arc.gov.au/pdf/ALF10/ALF_professor_hanna_kokko.pdf
- ^ List of Fellows of the Australian Academy of Science