Hannah Gayle Marks
April 13, 1993
Hannah Marks was born in Los Angeles County, California, the daughter of Robin Marks and Nova Ball, a former actress, and grew up in San Luis Obispo, California. Hannah's maternal grandfather was entrepreneur and musician Ernie Ball, and one of her maternal great-great-grandfathers was composer Ernest Ball.
Marks appears in the 2006 feature film Accepted as Lizzie Gaines. She has guest starred in television programs such as Ugly Betty and Weeds. She was featured in the cover story of the June 4, 2006 issue of The New York Times Magazine with her friend Liana Liberato.
|2008||Lucy: A Period Piece||Lucy||Short film|
|2012||The Amazing Spider-Man||Missy Kallenback|
|2013||Kristin's Christmas Past||Kristin (age 17)|
|2013||Portrait of Olivia||Olivia||Short film|
|2014||1000 to 1: The Cory Weissman Story||Jess Evans|
|2016||You Can't Win||Julia||In post-production|
|2018||After Everything||Director and writer|
|2019||Daniel Isn't Real||Sophie|
|2005||Numb3rs||Libby Lamberg||Episode: "In Plain Sight"|
|2006||Criminal Minds||Dalia Nadir||Episode: "Secrets and Lies"|
|2007||The Winner||Tracy||Episode: "What Happens in Albany, Stays in Albany"|
|2007||Heartland||Lesley Walker||Episode: "Pilot"|
|2007||Private Practice||Ruby||Episode: "In Which Addison Finds a Showerhead"|
|2008||Ugly Betty||Taylor||Episode: "Zero Worship"|
|2010||Hank||Taylor Kelly||Episode: "Hank's Got a Friend"|
|2010||FlashForward||Annabelle Campos||3 episodes|
|2010||Saving Grace||Mae Rodriguez||Episode: "I Killed Kristin"|
|2011–2013||Necessary Roughness||Lindsay Santino||29 episodes|
|2012||Grimm||Gracie||Episode: "Organ Grinder"|
|2013||The Client List||Kim||Episodes: "Wild Nights Are Calling", "What Kind of Fool Do You Think I Am"|
|2014||Castle||Jordan Gibbs||Episode: "Smells Like Teen Spirit"|
|2014||Awkward||Gloria||Recurring role, season 4|
|2014||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Evie Barnes||Episode: "Pornstar's Requiem"|
|2016–2017||Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency||Amanda Brotzman||Main role; 18 episodes|
|2016||The Real O'Neals||Mimi Waxberg||Recurring role|
- "The Birth of Hannah Marks". CaliforniaBirthIndex.com. Retrieved May 6, 2018.
- Willard, Sophie (March 7, 2018). "SXSW 2018 Women Directors: Meet Hannah Marks—"Shotgun"". Women and Hollywood. Retrieved March 24, 2018.
- "Hannah Marks, who grew up in SLO, lands role in new 'Spider-Man' movie". The Tribune. San Luis Obispo, California: SanLuisObispo.com. June 28, 2012. Retrieved January 9, 2016.
- "Person Page 2669". The New England Ball Project. 1993-10-08. Retrieved 2013-06-13.
- LeBlanc, Adrian Nicole (2006-06-04). "Hollywood Elementary". The New York Times Magazine. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "'The Runaways' To Be Released March 19th". December 15, 2009. Archived from the original on July 23, 2011. Retrieved 2009-12-16.
- "28th Annual Young Artist Awards". YoungArtistAwards.org. Retrieved 2011-03-31.
- "32nd Annual Young Artist Awards". YoungArtistAwards.org. Retrieved 2012-03-31.
- Scherer, Jenna; Scherer, Jenna (2017-07-18). "'Dirk Gently' Star Hannah Marks: It's Time to Explore the 'Female Gaze'". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2019-03-20.
- Galuppo, Mia (January 11, 2019). "John Green Adaptation 'Turtles All the Way Down' Finds Director". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 13 January 2019.