Ware at the 2014 San Diego Comic Con International
|Born||Hannah Rose Ware
8 December 1982 
Hammersmith, London, England, UK
|Years active||Model: 1994–present
|Parent(s)||John Ware (father)|
|Relatives||Jessie Ware (sister)|
Hannah Rose Ware (born 8 December 1982) is an English model and actress, best known for her roles as Emma Kane in the Starz political drama series Boss (2011–2012) and as Sara Hanley in the ABC primetime soap opera Betrayal (2013–2014).
Life and career
Ware was born in Hammersmith and raised in Clapham. She is the daughter of Helena (née Keell), a social worker, and John Ware, a BBC Panorama reporter. She is the older sister of musician Jessie Ware. Her mother is Jewish, and both Ware and her sister were raised in the faith. She attended Alleyn's School in Dulwich, then studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York.
Ware appeared in the films Cop Out (2010) and Shame (2011). From 2011 to 2012, she played Emma Kane, the estranged addict daughter of Chicago mayor Tom Kane, in the Starz series Boss. In 2013, she was cast in ABC drama series Betrayal as lead character, and she appeared in Spike Lee's thriller film Oldboy. In 2015, Ware played the female lead, opposite Rupert Friend, in the action film Hitman: Agent 47.
|2010||Cop Out||Mrs. Armisen|
|2015||Hitman: Agent 47||Katia van Dees, Agent 90|
|2011–2012||Boss||Emma Kane||Series regular, 18 episodes|
|2013–2014||Betrayal||Sara Hanley||Series lead, 13 episodes|
- Births, Marriages & Deaths Index of England & Wales, 1916–2005; at ancestry.com
- "Boss - A STARZ Original Series - Hannah Ware". Starz.com. Retrieved 6 November 2011.
- "Jessie Ware interview". Time Out. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- "Jessie Ware reveals her secret ambition | The Jewish Chronicle". Thejc.com. 23 August 2012. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- "Interview: "Boss" Actress Hannah Ware Talks Kelsey Grammer, Drug Addiction and Political Families | Complex". Complexmag.ca. 17 August 2012. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Women (1 October 2012). "Mercury nominee Jessie Ware on the 'sorority' dominating British music". London: Telegraph. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- "ABC Medianet". ABC Medianet. 18 May 2013. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- Andreeva, Nellie (1 March 2013). "Hannah Ware To Star In ABC's 'Betrayal'". Deadline.com. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- "Hannah Ware Lands Female Lead in ‘Agent 47,’ Based on ‘Hitman’ Videogame". Variety. 5 February 2014. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Fleming, Mike. "Hannah Ware Lands Female Lead in 'Agent 47'". Deadline.com. Retrieved 25 March 2014.