The Hannan Medal in the Mathematical Sciences is awarded every two years by the Australian Academy of Science to recognize achievements by Australians in the fields of pure mathematics, applied and computational mathematics, and statistical science.
- "Alan McIntosh awarded the 2015 Hannan Medal for research in pure mathematics". ANU. Retrieved 28 November 2014.
- "Professor Norm Dancer wins Hannan Medal," 2009-05-12, http://www.usyd.edu.au/news/science/397.html?newsstoryid=3485
- "Eugene Seneta Receives the Hannan Medal in 2007," SSAI Newsletter, June 2007, http://www.statsoc.org.au/objectlibrary/278?filename=SSAI%20119%20web.pdf
- "Richard Brent awarded the 2005 Hannan Medal," Undated, http://wwwmaths.anu.edu.au/news/#brent
- "Hannan Medal 1996," Australian Math Society Gazette, vol. 24, no. 1, April 1997, http://www.austms.org.au/Gazette/1997/Apr97/hannan.html
|This mathematics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|