Hannibal, Missouri micropolitan area
Places with more than 15,000 inhabitants
- Hannibal (Principal city) Pop: 17,916
Places with 1,000 to 5,000 inhabitants
Places with less than 1,000 inhabitants
As of the census of 2000, there were 37,915 people, 14,802 households, and 10,307 families residing within the μSA. The racial makeup of the μSA was 94.45% White, 3.73% African American, 0.25% Native American, 0.23% Asian, 0.06% Pacific Islander, 0.14% from other races, and 1.14% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.78% of the population.
The median income for a household in the μSA was $34,434, and the median income for a family was $41,623. Males had a median income of $29,537 versus $20,415 for females. The per capita income for the μSA was $16,710.
- Missouri census statistical areas
- Quincy, IL-MO Micropolitan Statistical Area
- "Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (CBSA-EST2009-01)" (CSV). 2009 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2010-03-23. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.