Hannibal – Rome's Worst Nightmare
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hannibal - Rome's Worst Nightmare)
|Written by||Matthew Faulk
|Directed by||Edward Bazalgette|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Running time||89 min.|
|Original network||BBC One|
|Original release||14 May 2006|
- Alexander Siddig as Hannibal
- Emelio Doorgashingh as Maharbal, cavalry commander.
- Bashar Rahal as Hasdrubal, Hannibal's younger brother.
- Mido Hamada as Mago, Hannibal's youngest brother.
- Shaun Dingwall as Scipio Africanus, the Roman general who finally defeated Carthage.
- Tristan Gemmill as Varro, the consul defeated at Cannae.
- Ben Cross as Fabius Maximus, author of the Fabian strategy.
- Hannibal - Rome's Worst Nightmare at the Internet Movie Database
- Dr. Patrick L. Cooney. "Hannibal: Rome's Worst Nightmare (2006) summary". Historical Movies in Chronological Order. Vernon Johns Society. Retrieved September 20, 2016.
|This article related to a TV movie of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a war drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|