July 1, 1957|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||172 lb (78 kg; 12 st 4 lb)|
New Jersey Devils
|1986 Soviet Union|
Hannu Juhani Kamppuri (born July 1, 1957 in Helsinki, Finland) is a former professional ice hockey goaltender. Kamppuri was an accomplished SM-liiga goaltender, but is probably best known in North America for being one of the first Finnish goaltenders to compete in the National Hockey League, where he played 13 games for the New Jersey Devils. He also appeared in net for the Edmonton Oilers of the World Hockey Association.
Kamppuri also played with the Finland men's national ice hockey team, competing at Ice Hockey World Championships and earning Bronze Medals at the 1986 and 1987 European Championships. He is a member of the Finnish Hockey Hall of Fame, being inducted in 1998.
- SM-liiga, Kanada-malja (2): 1982, 1984
- SM-liiga, (2): 1981, 1987
- European Championship, (2): 1986, 1987
- Urpo Ylönen trophy (best goaltender, SM-liiga)(4): (1981, 1982, 1984, 1987)
- SM-liiga Lynces Academici Goalie Award(6): (1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1987, 1989
- First Team All-Star (SM-liiga)(6): (1978, 1979, 1981, 1983, 1984, 1987)