National University of Civil Engineering
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Trường Đại học Xây dựng
|Ha Noi University of Civil Engineering|
|Rector||Le Van Thanh|
|Address||55 Giai Phong Road, Hai Ba Trung Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam, 55 Giai Phong Road, Hanoi, Vietnam|
National University of Civil Engineering (NUCE), formerly "Ha Noi University of Civil Engineering", is one of the leading universities in Vietnam. The main campus is at 55 Giai Phong Road, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam.
Graduates work in research institutions, engineering firms, construction companies, and management agencies in all over the country and overseas.
Following are the faculties of the university.
- Faculty of Architecture and Planning
- Faculty of Bridge and Road Engineering
- Faculty of Construction Economics and Management
- Faculty of Construction Materials
- Faculty of Construction Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Faculty of Hydraulic Engineering
- Faculty of Industrial and Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of National Defense Education
- Faculty of Political Education
- Institute for Construction for Offshore Engineering
- Institute for Environmental Science and Engineering
Every year, it admits over 3000 undergraduate students and 150 graduate students, coming from all over the country and neighboring countries such as Laos, Cambodia, Mongolia, etc.
A degree from the NUCE was evaluated as comparable to four-year bachelor's degree in civil engineering obtained in Canada by International Qualification Assessment Service (IQAS).
Many graduates of NUCE have been admitted into leading North American, Australian and Western European universities for their postgraduate education.
- National University of Civil Engineering's Website
- List of universities in Vietnam
- UCE's Forum
- CNTT Dai Hoc Xay Dung