Hanover House may refer to:
- House of Hanover, a German royal dynasty
- The Hanover House, a 2014 independent horror film by Corey Newman
- Hanover House (Clemson), a French Huguenot house in South Carolina
- Hanover Farm House, a historic home located at Beallsville, Montgomery County, Maryland
- Hanover Courthouse, Virginia, a courthouse associated with the Battle of Hanover Court House
- Hanover Meeting House, another name for the Polegreen Church
- Hannover House, an American entertainment media distributor
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hanover House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.