|Representing East Germany|
|1980 Lake Placid||Four-man|
|1980 Lake Placid||Two-man|
|1977 St. Moritz||Four-man|
|1981 Cortina d'Ampezzo||Two-man|
|1981 Cortina d'Ampezzo||Four-man|
|1978 Lake Placid||Four-man|
Hans-Jürgen Gerhardt (born September 5, 1954 in Altenburg, Thuringia) is an East German bobsledder who competed in the late 1970s and early 1980s. At the 1980 Winter Olympics in Lake Placid, he won two medals with a gold in the four-man and a silver in the two-man events.
Gerhardt later married Olympic figure skater Kerstin Stolfig.
- Bobsleigh two-man Olympic medalists 1932-56 and since 1964
- Bobsleigh four-man Olympic medalists for 1924, 1932-56, and since 1964
- Bobsleigh two-man world championship medalists since 1931
- Bobsleigh four-man world championship medalists since 1930
- BrainyHistory.com profile
|This biographical article relating to German bobsleigh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a German Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|