26 February 1906
|Died||8 January 1993
|Occupation||Aviator, screenwriter, film director|
|Years of service||1938–45|
He became an aviator. In 1920 Bertram trained under Instructor Paul Bäumer, a German WW1 aviator, at Hamburg Fuhlsbuttel Airport.  In 1932, whilst attempting a round-the world flight in a Junkers seaplane, he and his co-pilot became lost in the remote coast of northern Australia.
- Women for Golden Hill (1938)
- D III 88 (1939)
- Eine große Liebe (directed, 1949)
- Towers of Silence (1952)
- Hans Bertram on Internet Movie Database
- Hans Bertram (1985). Flight into Hell.
- Ernst Klee: Das Kulturlexikon zum Dritten Reich. Wer war was vor und nach 1945. S. Fischer, Frankfurt am Main 2007, p. 47
- "Hans Bertram Returns—Under Guard". The Argus. Melbourne: National Library of Australia. 26 August 1941. p. 1. Retrieved 1 September 2014.