This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Known for||fashion photography|
After studying art in Switzerland, Hans Feurer worked as a graphic artist, illustrator and art director for several advertising agencies in London. In 1966, after buying a Land Rover and leaving for Africa, he decided to embark as a professional photographer. He returned to London, rented a studio, and started working on his photographs. At the end of 1967, Hans Feurer’s work was recognized and his professional career officially launched.
In 1974, Feurer collaborated with Pirelli Calendar, as well as with famous fashion magazine for their time, Deutsch Sven and English Nova. Both magazines are no longer in print. 1983, Feurer had the opportunity to photograph a campaign for French luxury house, Kenzo with renowned model, Iman. Hans is one of the most effectively marked photographers of his generation and is often requested by fashion magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Numero and Another.
In 2013, publishing company Damiani Editore gave Feurer the opportunity to publish a photography book, which ended up being the subject of an exhibition at the Parisian concept store, Colette, at the end of September 2013. In January 2014, Rome fashion week invited him, as guest of honor, to display some of his photographs. In June 2014, Hans showed a collection of his work at the Moscow contemporary art gallery RuArts, with the support of magazine Vogue in Russia.
- Hans Feurer, preface by Gianni Jetzer and Olivier Saillard, under the artistic direction of Fabien Baron, ed. Damiani editore, 2013 (ISBN 978-8862082921), 192 pages
- "Hans Feurer | Vogue Paris". En.vogue.fr. 2015-03-02. Retrieved 2015-06-12.
- "Hans Feurer". Hans Feurer. Retrieved 2015-06-12.
- "Le calendrier Pirelli fête ses 50 ans à Paris". Pirelli.com. 2014-01-31. Retrieved 2015-06-12.
- "Modefotografie: "Es geht um Sinnlichkeit" | ZEIT ONLINE". Zeit.de. 2010-07-08. Retrieved 2015-06-12.
- "Hans Feurer looks back with Kenzo - Telegraph". Fashion.telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-06-12.
- Frederique Renaut (2011-04-16). "Hans Feurer back in VOGUE Paris". Benjamin Kanarek Blog. Retrieved 2015-06-12.
- "Hans Feurer - Photographer Profile - Photos & latest news". Models.com. Retrieved 2015-06-12.
- Hans Feurer. "Hans Feurer | Trade edition Hans Feurer - 9788862082921". Damianieditore.com. Retrieved 2015-06-12.
- "Exposition : Hans Feurer célèbre la femme amazone - Elle". Elle.fr. 2013-09-26. Retrieved 2015-06-12.
- "— Ruarts —". Ruarts.ru. Archived from the original on 2015-06-15. Retrieved 2015-06-12.