Hans Jürgen Kiebach
|Hans Jürgen Kiebach|
|Born||28 August 1930|
|Died||19 May 1995(aged 64)|
Hans Jürgen Kiebach (28 August 1930 – 19 May 1995) was a German production designer, art director and set decorator. He won an Academy Award in the category Best Art Direction for the film Cabaret.
- Three Days of Fear (1952)
- We'll Talk About Love Later (1953)
- Diary of a Married Woman (1953)
- Fruit in the Neighbour's Garden (1956)
- The Night of the Storm (1957)
- Cabaret (1972)
- "IMDb.com: Hans Jürgen Kiebach - Awards". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2008-12-28.
- "The 45th Academy Awards (1973) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-07-23.
|This biographical article related to film in Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an art director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|