(Redirected from Hans Raj)
Hansraj or Hans Raj may refer to:
- Hansraj Bhardwaj (born 1937), Indian politician
- Hansraj Gangaram Ahir (born 1954), member of the 14th Lok Sabha of India
- Hansraj Gupta (1902–1988), Indian mathematician specialising in number theory
- Hans Raj Hans, Punjabi singer
- Hans Raj Khanna (1912–2008), judge at the Supreme Court of India (1971–1977)
- Jugal Hansraj (born 1972), Indian actor and director presently based at Mumbai
- Lala Hansraj Gupta, educationist, social worker and philanthropist, Padma Vibhushan recipient
- Mahatma Hansraj (1864–1938), follower of Swami Dayanand, who founded Dayanand Anglo-Vedic Schools System in Lahore in 1886
- Hans Raj College, Delhi
- Hans Raj Model School, New Delhi
- Hansraj Morarji Public School, combined primary, junior and senior school in Mumbai, India
- Kulachi Hansraj Model School, Dayanand Anglo Vedic school established in 1972 by the late Shri Darbari Lal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hansraj.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.