Hans van de Haar
|Full name||Johannes van de Haar|
|Date of birth||February 1, 1975|
|Place of birth||Amersfoort, Netherlands|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|FC Lienden (manager)|
|2007–2009||ADO Den Haag||33||(9)|
|2008–2009||→ AGOVV (loan)||20||(5)|
|2010||Dayton Dutch Lions||11||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 March 2014 (UTC).
van de Haar has extensive experience playing in the Dutch, German and Austrian football leagues, having played with HFC Haarlem, De Graafschap, KFC Uerdingen 05, SSV Ulm 1846, SW Bregenz, FC Utrecht and RKC Waalwijk, ADO Den Haag and AGOVV Apeldoorn. He won the KNVB Cup twice with Utrecht in 2003 and 2004, and subsequently played in the UEFA Cup.
In May 2010, van de Haar signed a two and a half year contract to play for the new American team Dayton Dutch Lions in the USL Premier Development League. Van de Haar made his first appearance for the Dutch Lions on May 15, 2010 against the Cleveland Internationals, and scored his team's second goal in a 3–0 victory.
- "Van de Haar zet loopbaan voort in Amerika" (in Dutch). Voetbal International. Retrieved January 28, 2010.
- "Akron Summit Assault at Dayton Dutch Lions 0:3". uslsoccer.com. May 15, 2010. Retrieved December 15, 2011.
- "Hans van de Haar naar Spakenburg" (in Dutch). April 25, 2010. Retrieved December 15, 2011.
- "Hans van de Haar: 'Ik heb altijd een wat bijzondere band met Spakenburg gehad'." (in Dutch). Retrieved December 15, 2011.